Friday, March 16, 2012

Heart Racing

It's 3:18 a.m.  I didn't sleep well last night (as in Wednesday night), didn't take a nap today (Thursday) and still have no ability to sleep or even be tired.  I yawned a couple of times 20 minutes ago so I went to bed.  And laid there.  Awake.  My heart is beating really fast... weird.  Sleep isn't going to come.  My kids will be up in 4 hours.

Today/yesterday, I got showered, ready, got the kids ready, went & got Max's hair cut, cleaned the house entirely, did laundry, did odd projects such as wiping walls & doors, dejunking clutter areas, hired some guys to spread mulch in the yard, worked & then my grandparents got here around 3pm for their annual visit to Texas.  I drug them to the garden center, bought flowers, came home, made dinner, ate, cleaned up, went & bought more needed flowers, came home again, put everyone to work & planted all said flowers.  We finished just before dark but needs a few more flowers so I'll go back tomorrow.  Everyone went to bed around 11:30.  I watched 3 shows.  Then read a lot on the computer.  Then went to bed, as I said before.  Now I'm here.  It's 3:22 a.m.

Shouldn't I be exhausted?

Instead of being tired, I'm planning more projects.  That front hallway is getting painted & I'm getting a picture gallery up next.

I have a sneaking suspicion this isn't going to last.  It can't.  I'm kind of getting freaked out.

What's making me feel so good?  My thyroid is finally working.  I am no longer anemic.  I'm on steriods... ahhh... damn steroids.

I found a new blog called FSGS Sucks.  I am so happy.  I feel like its another lifeline.

I still can't believe I freaking have Chronic Kidney Disease.

Maybe tonight I won't sleep at all.

Definitely asking for Ambien tomorrow.

3 comments:

Matt said...

I'm amazed at all you got done!

Lori Hurst said...

You make me tired just reading what you did! I literally haven't been out of be for 6 weeks except for 'essentials' and two trips to the doctor ....

I think I need to staert a blog "My Immune System Sucks" but it would be rather boring ....

Enjoy reading your journey, happy you enjoyed Reba, and enjoy your Grandparents visit. Like the way you think ... get 'em here and put them to work!

PS no sleep is no fun - I hope Ambien works for you, for me it's like baby aspirin. Call me if you need info on something stronger!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

I'm still waiting for you to journal your crazy but your productivity is awesome. Good job doing something instead of watching TV all day like me. ;) but yeah, hopefully those sleeping pills work b/c no sleep isn't good for ya. keep it up, let's up this drug doesn't get any side effects even after a month or year of taking it!