Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cereal

I really like cereal.  A lot.  It is my go-to comfort food.  Probably 75% of my diet when I'm pregnant is cereal.  I just love it.  Its fast, its easy, its delicious, there are lots of varieties...

I'm really missing cereal.

I've done well today eating gluten free/low sodium/minimal dairy/low calorie.  Its more work but doable.

But here I am hungry.  Not physically hungry, mentally hungry.  Craving cereal.

So I juiced carrots, applies, celery & spinach instead.

Didn't really do it for me.

But I feel good about sticking to my convictions.

And I just feel good in general.  Energy level is good.  I can't complain!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Mentally hungry....I've been looking for how to describe that all my life. Thank you. (You're doing great!)

Rachelle said...

hi grumpy friend! ;) glad you are doing this. i feel so out of touch with whats going on with you. hope today's a good one! if you ever have a second, give me a call. talk soon!!