Saturday, April 7, 2012

Back in the saddle

I don't really know why, but by Wednesday I was back to feeling pretty good (PRAISE THE LORD!).  I am pretty sure I'm getting the "moon face" & I'm super ticked about my hair growing in darker but whatev.  Anyhow, I've been enjoying not feeling like crap.  I even got my front entryway painted last night.  It looks awesome & I can't wait to get all of the stuff up on the walls I've bought/planned.

But THIS is the big news... after pretty much a 4 month hiatus, I went to a spin class today.

I KNOW!

I'm AWESOME!

JK

Well sort of.

I've been really missing the gym.  I joined last May & got totally addicted to Spinning & Body Pump.  But because my thyroid was jacked I didn't LOOK like I worked out 6 days a week.  And then I started to feel yucky at the end of the year (which I now know I can blame on my piece-of-crap kidneys), so.... I totally stopped working out.  I tried going in January ONCE & it about killed me.  After that, I froze my gym account & just hoped I could get back someday.

Well, as of April 5th, my account was unfrozen so I went today.

And it ROCKED.

I have a favorite teacher who is seriously the motivational lady I've ever met in my life.  I love her.  She's pretty much my hero.

I was super afraid it would be as hard as it was when I first started last year.  But it wasn't.  I definitely had to take it slower but really, not too much... it felt awesome.  I freaking love spinning.

Yay for tax season being almost over so I can let my addiction take over again!  And maybe now that my thyroid is balanced & I'm getting off the pred, I'll actually maybe LOOK like I work out??  Maybe??  Oh well, whatever... it makes me feel like a million bucks, and like I can do anything, so I'll do it anyway.

No comments: