Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Adjusting to 40

Nothing too exciting going on but its another insomnia night & I've run out of Facebook/Pinterest posts to look at.  Might as well blog!

I did feel a little weird dropping down to 40mg of Prednisone.  I just felt foggy... not great... but I think I'm adjusting now.  Since tax season is over I've been getting back to the gym so that's super exciting!  I am loving the spin classes again!  I did one Saturday morning, one Monday night & one this morning.  I've got a sore bum but it feels awesome to be back.

I still am eating too much ice cream.  The sugar cravings are UNREAL.  I haven't put on more weight but my belly feels super chubby & my face... oh my face... oh well.  What is there to do?

I definitely feel the "mood" side effects.  I can be pretty ruthless with my words.  I am doing my very best to not be a total beast but its definitely hard.  Just steer clear... and don't say I didn't warn you.

The hair is still growing in very dark - need to get that taken care of asap.

My back hasn't hurt as bad since I saw my chiropractor a couple of weeks ago but I am seeing ANOTHER chiropractor tomorrow and... get this... I get a 30 minute massage included in my adjustment!  And they take my insurance!  I cannot wait.

I ordered some test strips online the other day so I can monitor any protein in my urine.  That'll be interesting...

Ok, totally boring post.  But whatev-- just keeping record, right?

No comments: