Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cha-Cha-Changes

An update on the relapse... Things didn't improve much with going back on my BP medicine so I upped my dose to 20mg on Sunday.  I've been feeling crappy the last couple of days but hopefully will adjust soon.  I would have loved my doctor's input on it all but I am sick of calling her twice a week & never hearing her.  Last time I called & talked to her nurse to see if I could get more lab orders, she said, "Oh, Dr. B wanted to see you."  HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?  So frustrating...

Which brings me to my exciting news: I have an appointment with a new doctor!!  I've spent hours in the last week trying to find a new doctor that has privileges at the hospital I want to deliver at when I have a baby.  Its a new hospital so no one could seem to tell me who to call.  But to make a very long story short, some helpful nurses (who don't even know me) lead me in the right direction.  My new doctor specializes in pregnancy & chronic kidney disease!  Sounds like a perfect fit!

My appointment is 2 weeks from today.  I'm super excited to go to someone who actually knows what's what.  Yay!

2 comments:

Lori Hurst said...

Ummmm ... I know I have been out of the loop and all - lounging around in bed .... But YOU ARE PREGGERS? Yeah!

Alisha said...

Nope- not preggers. :) maybe someday!